1990's Trek VW JETTA Limited Edition Bike Made in the USA, EXCELLENT CONDITION
I think, but not totally sure, this is the same series as Trek 900 lines. Made in the USA , NOT a cheap overseas knock-off, the bike is no less than, EXCELLENT in condition.
With a 19.5" frame size, coupled with a long seatpost travel, and 26" wheels, it should easily fit riders from 5'8", to 6'2", give or take an inch. 21 speeds shifts easily, and positively without missing a gear.
Lots of thread left on the Kenda tires, although they are a bit old. Pedals can accommodate SPD cleats.
Mature owned bike, it has been well cared for, and garage kept, exhibiting only light, typical use. Recently lubed and tuned, bike is ready to ride, nothing needed. The item "1990's Trek VW JETTA Limited Edition Bike Made in the USA, EXCELLENT CONDITION" is in sale since Tuesday, November 10, 2020.
This item is in the category "Sporting Goods\Cycling\Bicycles". The seller is "uss_wichita" and is located in Folsom, California. This item can't be shipped, the buyer must pick up the item.
- Custom-Built: No
- Wheel Size: 26"
- Model: VW JETTA LIMITED EDITION
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Department: Unisex Adult
- Custom Bundle: No
- Bike Type: Mountain Bike
- Material: Chromoly Steel
- Handlebar Type: Flat Bar
- Frame Size: 19.5 in
- Gear Change Mechanism: Derailleur Gears
- Features: Adjustable Seat
- Shifter Style: Thumb Shifter
- Color: Black
- Vintage: Yes
- MPN: 930,970,990,520,620,720,920,Multi,750,790
- Suspension Type: No Suspension
- Brand: Trek VW Jetta Limited Edition
- Manufacturer Warranty: None
- Brake Type: Cantilever
- Type: Mountain Bike
- Number of Gears: 21
- Tire Type: knobby mountain
- Configuration: Full Bicycle
- Gender: Mens
- Number of Speeds: 21 Speed